Do you want to know the latest news and information about what’s happening at Springhill? This is the place to find out. Check back frequently for updates!
Love The Valley Sunday
This fall, we're partnering with Love INC to help our neighbors in need. On Sunday, October 17, volunteers will head to assigned project areas around the Gallatin Valley after worship and get to work! We need 75-100 people to sign up to help! There will be five areas to volunteer:
- Personal Care Product Drive - Volunteers will go to pre-assigned grocery stores and stand at the entry to hand out flyers that ask for personal care items with the highest need in this valley. People will then buy those extra items while they're already inside shopping, then they'll drop them off to the volunteers as they leave.
- Home Repair/Clean-up - Volunteers will meet at pre-assigned homes in the valley that have been assessed and in great need of repair and fortification for the winter months ahead. This could include outdoor clean up, painting, using tools to repair, general winter prep, etc.
- Furniture Moving - Volunteers will head to pre-assigned locations to move furniture in and/or out of homes. We will need trucks and trailers to move items.
- Home Cleaning - Volunteers will go to pre-assigned homes and clean the interior for those who are in need or incapable of doing so themselves. This may include dusting, sanitizing, scrubbing, cleaning trash, etc. This may also include helping people pack things into boxes to be moved or donated.
- Wood Cutting - Volunteers will meet at a home in the valley and use a log splitter and chainsaws to cut wood for the winter for those in need.
Join our Family MInistries team for dinner on us at the Bozeman site on Wednesday, October 6! Enjoy soup, salad, and bread while you connect with other members of our church family on the first Wednesday of the month. Dinner will be served from 5:30-7:00 pm. This is a church-wide event so please take a night off from cooking, enjoy a free meal, and join us! Everyone is welcome.
Girls Club & Cadets
Girls in grades K-5 and boys in grades K-9 are invited to have fun with music, crafts, Bible studies, and activities on Wednesday nights during the school year. The groups will meet at the Legacy site from 6:30-8:00 pm.
Foundation Bible Study & Youth Group
Students in grades 6-12 are invited to join us each Sunday evening for small group Bible study as well as Youth Group. Join us for either or both each week. Email Brian Yount for details or to sign up for the Bible study.
- 4:30-5:15 pm - Small Group Bible Study
- 5:30-7:00 pm - Youth Group & Dinner
Coffee With The Pastor
Join Pastor Ryan and others for fellowship to discuss scripture from the previous and upcoming Sunday's sermon. The group meets at Cold Smoke Coffeehouse (64 Willow Peak Drive) on Thursday mornings at 8:00 am. Zoom can be accommodated, if necessary.