Do you want to know the latest news and information about what’s happening at Springhill? This is the place to find out. Check back frequently for updates!
- For now, our Legacy site service will be in Bozeman (4769 West Babcock) at 9:00 am.
- At this service, face masks are strongly encouraged for the time being. We will also have a sanitization crew ensuring your safety throughout the service.
- Family groups can sit together, though we’re asking you to leave four (4) chairs of space between groups. Every other row has been removed for your safety.
- If Legacy has been your home, this is your service!
- Our Bozeman site service will now be outside on the lawn at the Bozeman site at 11:00 am (weather permitting).
- We encourage you to bring blankets, lawn chairs, hats, and sunscreen, and socially distance appropriately. Face masks are optional for this service.
- Also, if you are a young family with kids, this one is your safe bet! We anticipate that kids may interact and that’s ok. Please encourage them to keep social distancing as well.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will make an email/Facebook announcement by 8:30 am and worship will be moved online.
- If you fall into the category of our vulnerable population or if you just aren’t comfortable being out and about just yet, we still have a home for you.
- Join us during our 9:00 am service online every Sunday via Facebook Live.
*Special Note: Road construction is ongoing on Cottonwood Road. The only way into Springhill is from the south, through the Billion Auto Complex off of Huffine. As you go north on Cottonwood from Huffine, turn left onto Fallon Street and then take the first right onto Automotive Avenue. This will lead you straight to the Bozeman site.
As we move to re-open the church for public worship, we need some assistance sanitizing the church between services. Beau Freund will be heading up our Sanitization Team. There are many opportunities to help disinfect the church facility over the course of the next several weekends. Please click here to sign up for a time slot. Thanks in advance for loving our neighbors and keeping our congregation safe!
Warmer, sunny weather means it's almost time to get out and plant flowers and vegetables! Springhill offers a Community Garden in an effort to engage the congregation and the surrounding community by sharing garden space in a safe and loving environment. Garden plots are available for anyone interested in the community. The garden has been tilled and is ready for planting. For details and to reserve plots, please click here.