Do you want to know the latest news and information about what’s happening at Springhill? This is the place to find out. Check back frequently for updates!
Holy Week Schedule
As we prepare for Holy Week, we have
several items and events being planned. Obviously, Holy Week and Easter
will look different than usual due to social distancing and shelter-in-place
orders. However, it is our hope that we can make this season just as special,
but we need your help with several items!
Resurrection Easter Egg Hunt:
- Every evening from now through Easter, Torie Williams will be going live on Springhill's Facebook page at 6:30 pm. She'll be opening up a resurrection egg and going through the Bible stories that eventually led Christ to the cross and the resurrection. Be sure to grab your kids and join us for this fun devotional time each evening!
- Since we will be worshipping via Facebook Live on Sunday instead of in person, our Children's Ministry staff has come up with a great idea for families at home. Torie and Loren have provided cut-out palms that your family can make and wave during the service. We'd love for you to take a photo waving your palms and post it in the comment section during the Facebook livestream on Sunday! Click here to print the cut-out palms for you and your family!
Easter Bible Story Videos:
- We need your help to make the first ever Springhill Easter Bible Story video that will be unveiled on Easter Sunday! This is time sensitive so read on...
- Parents, please have your kids (both in Children's Ministry and Youth Group) read Luke 24:1-12 (NIV version only please). Record your child reading the entire scripture, or a few verses if they are younger.
- Please ensure that only one child reads on the camera at a time. Please have them stand while reading and be sure to have good lighting so that we can see their faces!
- Upload the video by Sunday, April 5 here.
- If you have any tech issues, please email Pastor Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Holy Week Devotionals:
- Next week, we'll be taking a break from "A Psalm A Day" videos with Pastor Ryan. Instead, other members of Springhill's staff will be giving devotionals every morning as we lead up to Easter.
- We'll be having a 24-hour prayer vigil on Good Friday beginning at 5:00 am. We're asking individuals to sign up for 30-minute time slots to pray. Elders and staff have come up with basic guidelines as well as scripture verses and suggestions for things to pray over. Below, you will find three links with details and prayer time slots that you can sign up for.
- Additionally, we'll have a contemplative Elder-led worship service at 7:00 pm. This service will be available online via Facebook Live.
- Please join us for our first-ever online Easter Sunday worship service via Facebook Live at 10:00 am on April 12. While we can't be together in person, we will celebrate the resurrection of Christ as a church family.