- Thought provoking teaching straight from the Bible.
- Live music: hymns and contemporary.
- A comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.
- Discipleship classes (Sunday School).
- Great teaching for your children and teens.
- Services to last 60 minutes.
- Communion once a month. Bozeman site: 2nd Sunday. Legacy site: 3rd Sunday.
- Arrive early so you can park, find the areas for your children (the greeters can direct you) and say hello.
- We are very relaxed, most will be in jeans and a nice shirt.
- If you have a Bible we encourage you to bring it.
- After worship, we'd love to have you join us for some simple fellowship. We usually have some sort of treat (in the lobby at the Bozeman Site or in the fellowship hall at the Legacy Site) and lots of people spending time catching up on the news in their lives.
When you visit the Bozeman Site you will be welcomed by greeters into a friendly, casual environment. You will find lots of people sharing life together. After worship, you will find coffee and sweet treats. At this site you will find a play area for young children and a Student Chapel for middle school and high school students. Our worship service at the Bozeman site is at 10:00 am. Communion is served on the second Sunday of the month.
When you visit the Legacy Site you will find a quaint country church, in the foothills of the Bridgers in the Springhill Community. The team at Legacy is lively and welcoming. You will also find coffee and treats after worship. On the third Sunday of the month, join us for communion in worship followed by a wonderful potluck breakfast at 9:45 am. Our worship service at the Legacy site is at 8:30 am.