- Thought provoking teaching straight from the Bible.
- Live music: hymns and contemporary.
- A comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.
- Discipleship classes (Sunday School).
- Great teaching for your children and teens.
- Services to last 60 minutes.
- Communion once a month on the second Sunday.
- Arrive early so you can park, find the areas for your children (the greeters can direct you) and say hello.
- We are very relaxed, most will be in jeans and a nice shirt.
- If you have a Bible we encourage you to bring it.
- After worship, we'd love to have you join us for some simple fellowship.
When you visit the Bozeman Site you will be welcomed by greeters into a friendly, casual environment. You will find lots of people sharing life together. At this site, you will find a vibrant Sunday School program during worship. Our worship service at the Bozeman site is at 10:00 am. Youth Group is held from 5:30-7:00 pm on Sunday evenings for students in grades 6-12!
When you visit the Legacy Site you will find a quaint country church, in the foothills of the Bridger Mountains in the Springhill Community. The team at Legacy is lively and welcoming. Our worship service at the Legacy site is at 8:30 am. We also have a terrific Sunday School program during worship for young children.