Giving to Springhill Church is much more than just keeping the lights on. It’s about “Loving people into a relationship with Christ,” here in the Gallatin Valley and around the world. If you are interested in accessing giving online or would like to make a donation, please read through the following options.
This is so easy. All you need to do is
- Send a text to 59769 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The text or subject line should say: SPC $ amount to give to the General Fund, or BLDG $ amount to give to the Building Fund.
- They will send you a link back. Once you click the link you will be sent a form.
- You will only need to fill out this form once. After this it will remember your information. So the next time you give online, you will text, put in the amount and then:
- You will get a text asking for a confirmation. It’s that simple.
Set up a one-time or recurring scheduled donation securely using your debit or credit card. Or, setup a one-time or recurring secure electronic check donation via ACH. When you create your account you will have the option to set up payment with an electronic check or credit card. All you will need is your routing number and account number.
There is an opportunity to give via check or cash during each service, or you can mail a check to the church office:
Springhill Presbyterian Church
4769 W. Babcock
Bozeman, MT 59718