Everything we say and do should remain true to who we are. We do this by filtering all our ministries and opportunities through what we like to call the “five” environments. This helps us create a culture here at Springhill that defines us.Christians have discovered over the centuries that God develops His people through their involvement in worship, care, equipping and missional outreach. We talk about our five “environments”—i.e. your involvements—all the time when we explain our strategic plans and ministries for all ages.
- Our worship ministries are at the center of our life together as a church family. Our deepest prayer is that people would be captured by an overwhelming sense of the presence of the living God who loves us. We seek to help people know and enjoy God more deeply through praise and adoration.
- Our care ministries aim to provide safe, supportive care that helps people continue to walk with Christ despite their setbacks or struggles. All of us sometimes need to pause to receive help and loving encouragement and counsel.
- Our equipping ministries (Bible studies and classes, small groups, children’s classes, etc.) train people of all ages to grow in their knowledge of God’s Word and God’s character. We want to train people with the reliable truths of the Bible in order to face the challenges of real life with confidence and joy in Christ.
- Our missional outreach ministries mobilize our church family to be involved in different ways in our community and beyond so that others may come to know and enjoy God through Jesus Christ. This includes serrving as well as presenting the biblical truths about Jesus Christ (what the Bible calls the “gospel”) through loving relationships and clear conversations about God and His Word.
- Our operations ministries focus on providing an environment where people can volunteer in ways that make a big impact on how we reach people for Christ. Here at Springhill, we feel that the “joy is in the work” and that no task is too big or too small when we all work together in service for our Lord.
Our Multisite Strategy
Springhill has adapted a strategy that is changing the shape of many churches. Rather than constructing a large building on one particular location, we meet in different locations at various times. This strategy allows us to leave multiple footprints of Christian influence in our valley. We like to say, “One church, two sites, four services.” Our 2020 Vision includes the creation of three more locations in the future. Both worship and equipping opportunities are available at each site for all ages. So families can make friends at either site, as well as enjoy ministry for everyone in the family.
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Legacy Site 8:00 am & 9:45 am
Bozeman Site 9:15 am and 11:00 am