Everyone Is Welcome
Whether you are a new believer, have been in church your entire life or want to find out who Jesus is, we want to welcome you to Springhill Church.
At both sites you can expect:
- Services to last 60-75 minutes.
- Live music: hymns and contemporary.
- Thought provoking teaching straight from the Bible.
- A comfortable, relaxed atmosphere.
- Equipping classes (Sunday School).
- Great teaching for your children and/or teens.
- Communion once a month. Bozeman site: 2nd Sunday. Legacy site: 3rd Sunday.
Helpful tips before your first visit.
- Go through our website. This will help you to feel more comfortable on your first visit since you will know more about us.
- Arrive 20 minutes early so you can park, find the areas for your children (the greeters can direct you) and get your coffee before you find a place to sit.
- You can find directions here.
- Any attire is suitable. Most will be in jeans and a nice shirt.
- If you have a Bible we encourage you to bring it.
What else you can find at Springhill Church
- A place to belong. We have small groups where you will meet people to grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A place to make a difference. God created you with unique gifts and skills to use to change lives in your community and the world. Find out ways you can serve.
- A place to grow.
We want to love you into a relationship with Christ and then equip you to be a fully devoted follower of Christ.
If you visit the Bozeman site you will be welcomed by greeters into a friendly, casual environment. You will find lots of people sharing life together. Plus, you will find coffee and sweet treats. At this site you will also find a bookstore, play area and a room for the middle school and high school students. At the 9:15 am service you will experience live teaching except on the third Sunday of the month where you will have your teaching via video. The 11:00 am service always has live teaching.
If you visit the Legacy site you will find a quaint country church, in the foothills of the Bridgers, that sits on the corner of Springhill Community Rd. and Walker Rd. If you come in the back doors (the same side as the parking lot) you will most likely be greeted by CC (church cat). Through the back doors you will walk straight into the fellowship hall where you will find a lively group of people. You will also find coffee and treats. On the third Sunday of the month you will find a full breakfast between the services. In the 8:00 am service you will have live teaching. The 9:45 am service offers teaching via video except on the third Sunday, communion Sunday, where you will have a live teaching.
Pictures from the Bozeman site.
Pictures from the Legacy site.
Monday - Thursday
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Legacy Site 8:00 am & 9:45 am
Bozeman Site 9:15 am and 11:00 am